Term time only
Start Date Negotiable for Right Candidate
Actual Salary £16,318 – £17,868
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic ELSA to work as a member of the school Pastoral team.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to relate well to young people
- Be able to adapt the role to meet the changing needs of the school
- Be brilliant at multi-tasking and have a good sense of humour!
- Be a positive and professional manner.
- Have a GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Maths and a Qualification to Level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
For any questions relating to this role please contact : Mrs Sarah Morris, HR Administrator by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Download an application from https://www.redbridgecommunityschool.com/vacancies and submit electronically to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.
Closing Date – 9am Weds 9 November 2022, however please don’t delay in applying as if a suitable applicant is found we reserve the right to close sooner.
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide references.