– Main Pay Scale
Redbridge Community School is an Ofsted rated (2018) “Good” school in Southampton. It is a special community to be a part of. For staff we offer:
- No after school meetings lasting longer than an hour and only one meeting a week
- A non-onerous marking policy
- A work/life balance that is envied by other schools – Your life outside school is just as important!
- A true community school where it feels like you are making a difference
- An ethos of care for students and staff alike
- A leadership team that supports staff in all they do
- Great progression opportunities
- An entitlement to a Private Health Care plan as soon as you join us, which covers operations, dental and optical care as well as providing many other benefits
In March 2019 we became a Platinum Investors in People School placing us in the top 1% of employers nationally. The following comment from the report sums up what it is like to work in our community:
“Leaders invest heavily in their staff, for example they provide opportunities for staff to take care of both their physical and mental health. Staff feel valued and like working at the school. They comment favourably on Leaders’ attempts to reduce unnecessary workload, enable flexible working and respond positively to reasonable requests for compassionate or other leave.”
Please have a look at our website to find out more about how we can offer you a superb work/life balance.
We are looking to appoint a Drama ECT Teacher to join our dedicated and committed teaching staff.
Closing date for applications: 16th May 2022
Job Starting: 1July 2022 for ECTs or September 2022 for non-ECTs
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide suitable references.
For any questions related to this position please contact: Mrs Sarah Morris, HR Administrator by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this postion please download an application from https://www.redbridgecommunityschool.com/vacancies and submit electronically to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.