Join us for our ‘Working at Redbridge Open Day’: Discover a Rewarding Career in Education!
Are you looking for a fulfilling and purposeful job that allows you to have a positive impact on young lives? We invite you to our upcoming ‘Working at Redbridge’ open day, where you can explore the exciting possibilities of working in our esteemed school.
Who should attend?
If you have ever contemplated a career change or are simply curious about working in education, this event is tailored just for you. Whether you have experience in a different field or are looking for an exciting new job opportunity, our open day is an excellent opportunity to embark on a new adventure in the world of education.
We will happily provide information and answer questions about pathways into a range of educational jobs including:
- Teaching Assistants
- Part-time/seasonal work
Why choose a career in education?
Working in education is not just a job; it’s a chance to make a lasting difference. Here are some of the compelling reasons to consider joining the team at Redbridge:
- Fulfilment and Purpose: Few careers provide the sense of purpose and fulfilment that comes with shaping young minds and contributing to their growth. Every day, you’ll have the opportunity to inspire, motivate, and positively impact the lives of our future leaders.
- Lifelong Learning: Education is a continuous journey of discovery. As an educator, you’ll embark on a path of continuous learning, both personally and professionally. Each day brings fresh challenges, intellectual stimulation, and opportunities for growth.
- Impact and Influence: educators have the incredible power to shape the next generation. By becoming an educator, you can influence young minds, instil valuable knowledge and skills, and help students realize their full potential.
Redbridge School is a special community to be a part of. For staff we offer:
- No after school meetings lasting longer than an hour and only one meeting a week
- A non-onerous marking policy
- A work/life balance that is envied by other schools – Your life outside school is just as important!
- A true community school where it feels like you are making a difference
- An ethos of care for students and staff alike
- A leadership team that supports staff in all they do
- Great progression opportunities
- An entitlement to a Private Health Care plan as soon as you join us, which covers operations, dental and optical care as well as providing many other benefits
In June 2022 we were once more awarded as Platinum Investors in People School placing us in the top 1% of employers nationally. The following comments are from our 2019 and 2022 reports, and they sum up what it is like to work in our community:
“There is an underlying ‘family’ feel to the school, with everyone wanting to do their best for the students, whilst supporting one another in their development and wellbeing.”
“Leaders invest heavily in their staff, for example they provide opportunities for staff to take care of both their physical and mental health. Staff feel valued and like working at the school. They comment favourably on Leaders’ attempts to reduce unnecessary workload, enable flexible working and respond positively to reasonable requests for compassionate or other leave.”
Please have a look at our website to find out more about how we can offer you a superb work/life balance. https://www.redbridgecommunityschool.com/
📅 Save the Date: Tuesday 27th June 2023 – 2-6pm
📍 Location: Redbridge Community School
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to explore a rewarding career in education and discover the incredible work we do at Redbridge. Join us at our open day and take the first step towards an inspiring journey that positively impacts lives.
Please email Sarah Morris on email@example.com if you have any questions about this event.