Investors in People Platinum Award School
The IIP Platinum accreditation is the highest accolade that can be achieved against the Investors in People Standard and is currently held by only 1% of IIP accredited organisations who have truly met and advanced the expectations of our framework. Built on the three pillars of Leading, Supporting and Improving, the IIP framework sets out what it takes to deliver a people management system that enables organisations to succeed by realising the potential of their people.
Click on the link below to see our inspirational school report –
Redbridge Community School believes that our staff and our students are our greatest asset. The two qualities we look for in our appointments are personality and potential. Our staff morale is high because we listen to ideas and views to shape the vibe and ethos of the school.
Vibrant staff lead to vibrant students, which leads to a vibrant and motivating school.
We offer our staff:
- Personal health benefits
- A range of opportunities for promotion
- High quality training
- A sympathetic meeting pattern to support work/ life balance
- Almost all school meetings before school, freeing up time after school for staff to do what they need to do
- Evening school events are always on a Thursday
- Requests for time off for personal events are met with a supportive response – this is normally paid
- A VIP Hub staff/ student room
- Employee of the month with rewards
- Rewards and recognition from the leadership team
- A range of fun, celebratory whole-school events like Party in the Park and Winter Wonderland
We hope at some stage you consider Redbridge Community School to be the perfect choice for your career development!
Please contact us if you wish to discuss your career opportunities.
Continuing Professional Development at Redbridge
CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards the enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.
Click on the link below to see the results to our CPD TEACHER SURVEY 2019